Friday, November 23, 2012

Reflective Journal #10: Filling the Presentation!

Suddenly i remembered that there's a presentation to fill and send back before Friday!! And it's Friday night! So i literally jumped out of bed and went straight to my laptop to finish the presentation! Usually in cases like this i just chill out since the deadline has already passed but i was eager to give this course all the energy i have and go through it till the end. Because the truth is, this is the only course in the diploma till now that i worked really hard to earn its grades. What motivated me to work hard in this course is my uncertainty about the final outcome - grade - that i would get, this is not an easy A, or B!!!

Going through week ten presentation, i remembered all the discussions that we had in class about the types of students, i felt it was easy for me to write the motivational techniques for each type of student, i felt knowledgeable and confident. That's when i realized that i learnt a lot during the past three months, that this course really made a difference.

6 comments:

  1. You know Lamis, what you have shown in this blog, is that you have become a motivated learner and enjoyed it! Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are really so motivated and active.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lamis you are nearly described my attitude toward this course. Add to it that I check my mail almost each two hours to make sure that there is nothing new or there is something I forgot to do. This is technology :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. shit i didnt notice its due friday , i know that there is a presentation to fill , but forgot about the friday thing , anyway will do it today and send it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lamis you are describing our feelings towards this course. I hope WE all can get A good grade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we all made a great effort and i'm quite positive that we're getting good grades isA

    ReplyDelete