Monday, October 8, 2012

Reflective Journal #3: Recalling Psychology class

Well, coming late to class last Tuesday made me a little bit nervous at the beginning, but when i mingled with my class mates and started to record the answer to the question posed by the Dr, i felt very relaxed. The question was about describing the physical, emotional, psychological and social development of teenagers. I was happy that I could answer the question easily based on my previous study of human development and psychology in 501 course.Then moving on to the motivation issue, i found what i read in the paper that i used for summary presented in class, the students will be motivated when they feel that they are responsible for their learning, that they are part of the decision making. I'm personally convinced with that because i encountered a similar experience earlier in the classroom that proved to me that students performed much better when they took part in making a decision concerning improving their learning process.
Also the project progress meeting was interesting because it felt like a brainstorming session where ideas are shared among all of us and this helps in developing our projects more and hopefully result in positive outcomes.

1 comment:

  1. ut what did all of this activity make you think about? And why?

    ReplyDelete